Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tomorrow

When I was in University, I joined the Gospel Choir led by Vanessa Amoah. And Vanessa introduced me to this beautiful song that stayed with me all these years.

Jesus said
"Here I stand,
won't you please let me in?"
And you said
"I will... tomorrow"

Jesus said
"I am He
who supplies all your needs"
And you said
'I know... but tomorrow

Chorus:
Oh, tomorrow
I'll give my life tomorrow
I thought about today
But it's so much easier to say

Tomorrow
Who promised you tomorrow
Better choose the Lord today
For tomorrow very well might be
Too late.

Jesus said
"Here I stand
Won't you please take My hand?"
And you said
"I will ... tomorrow"

Jesus said
"I am He
Who supplies all your needs"
And you said
"I know... but tomorrow"

Chorus:
Oh, tomorrow
I'll give my life
Tomorrow
I thought about today,
But it's so much easier to say

Tomorrow
Who promised you tomorrow,
Better choose the Lord today
For tomorrow very well might be
Too late.

And who said
Tomorrow would ever come for you
Still you laugh and play
And continue on to say
'Tomorrow'
Forget about tomorrow
Won't you give
your life today
Please don't just turn and walk away

Tomorrow, tomorrow is not promised
Don't let this moment slip away
Your tomorrow could very well begin
Today

No comments:

Post a Comment