Friday, February 6, 2009

My friend Chew

I have a kwazy friend.

This kwazy friend of mine only has 1 kidney. So does she think to herself, "I must take extra good care of myself in case I get infection etc."? No, she does not.

My kwazy friend thought to herself, "Someone needs part of my liver! I will donate my liver to her!"

Sigh!!!!!!!!!!

That's Chew for you.... The Bible says, 'Greater love hath no man than this - that a man lay down his life for his friend'. I really see the living example of that in my friend. Even though she is not a Christian but this is a true act of real love.

Read her story here :- http://www.hoongling.blogspot.com/

Chew, I'm so proud of you, but u give us heart attacks lah, worrying about you! After u have to donate ur heart to us, den u know! *muaks*!

No comments:

Post a Comment