Friday, January 29, 2010

Floorball!!

I'm really happy and excited! Ramakrishna President SMS'd yesterday to say they agreed to allow me to sponsor their kids for floorball. I also asked two other Homes - I am waiting for one more Home to reply, but the other Home said 'no' as their kids already do judo on Thursdays! Kekekekekeke!

Floorball in Penang is done by Pst Edward and my ex-classmate Penny. It's really cool!! See...

I think the kids will have an awesome time.

To me, it is a fulfilment of something I'd wanted to do for quite some time. Years ago, when the late Mr. Annamalai was President, I asked him if there was something I could do for Ramakrishna. He thought for a minute and then said, "We need someone to teach them netball. Do you know of anyone?"

Well, I tried and tried but couldn't find anyone willing to commit.

Now I feel as if, years later, I've finally done that something. :> I'll keep updating this blog on how it goes! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment