Monday, January 4, 2010

It's all good!

Lately I've found this phrase slipping out of my mouth a lot, "It's all good."

I don't know where I picked it up from, honestly! It stands for, "All things work for good for those who love God, who are called according to His purpose." It is so reassuring to know that in the midst of a storm, all things will work something for our good because God destines it so.

There have been 'storms' in our firm lately... and yesterday my dad was talking to me about some things. It's funny but there was a sense of peace and purpose in my heart when he was talking to me.

I think the year of rest and quiet in 2009 has prepared me for the storms coming simply because I spent more time in His presence and His Word... and through it all, I've learnt this quiet peace from knowing my life is in His hands...

Thank God for His loving reassurance... It's all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment