Tuesday, March 2, 2010

1 Thess 4:6

This verse popped out at me when I read it this morning... God's loving reassurance that He DOES see... and He will avenge...

"3 For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality; 4 that each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor, 5 not in passion of lust, like the Gentiles who do not know God; 6 that no one should take advantage of and defraud his brother in this matter, because the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also forewarned you and testified."

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    A comment on Shammah! I am reallyl excited!! To see a biblical term as Name for Blog. May God Bless You!

    I was searching the Blog to see Christian spirited persons. At last I found on in You.

    Who am I? I know little bit of myself. Not perfectly. I share with you something. I am a Catholic Priest from India. A carmelite -O C D. A canonist. Also practising as a civil advocate. A project for a legal aid centre is in the pipeline.

    ReplyDelete