Monday, August 30, 2010

EA: There is no harvest...

It's almost 10p.m.... I will go home soon.

Everyone went home early because tomorrow is a public holiday. It isn't one for me... I'm taking leave on Friday to go to Singapore, so I am replacing tomorrow.

I switch on my Youtube channel though when there's nobody else around... I don't watch most of the time, but at least there is some sound in my office room!

Turned on a channel about the training of Chinese gymnasts. I was really encouraged by what I heard a gymnastics coach say when the journalist asked him about the young children leaving home to learn gymnastics:

"You can't harvest without ploughing... You have to give up something to achieve something."

I think that sums up so succintly the journey through Expedition Agape for me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment