Friday, December 3, 2010

Leaving tonight for Singapore...

Going off to Singapore tonight, and planning to bunk over at the airport on Sunday night with David and some of the youths...

Can't believe we're really going. Gosh.

Felt slightly deflated to think EA is almost over :>. It's not been an easy ride, but it's been amazing, nonetheless. It has been life-changing; I've grown so much and I have much more to give out now to the youths I meet than I had before I embarked on this wild ride.

I'm looking forward to spending more time with the youths, and sharing the trip with my friends in the Team. I don't know what it'll be like... travelling with teams hasn't been a good experience for me (as TOD'ites know only too well!)... I realise when I travel in teams just how much I need time and space alone to refresh and replenish and renew.

But we've been through so much already... I think each of us in the Team have each other's backs.... each one is supported by, or supports, another... Different team members click with different team members, and that's okay.

God grant me physical strength :>. I've been feeling really physically tired lately, goodness knows why, and it's going to be physically gruelling when we go up there.

I can't wait to see the youths in action :>. We'll be doing most of our planning up there, I think, on an ad hoc basis. It's different from the way I normally work, but it's been fun to see how the Team pulls together things at the last minute.

Okay, you can tell I'm rambling at this point... I'm just believing God that everything is going to be okay. Not perfect. But okay :>.

No comments:

Post a Comment