Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Children of Kenya

Have been thinking about Christine Phang's children in Kenya lately as I develop the program for Expedition Agape Malaysia. How I wish it were possible to bring this program to them. Who knows - maybe it will be possible! I can pass the outline of the program to Christine anyway, so that she can bring it to Kenya.

But the resources? Who will fund the program and who will run it?

I wonder if the youths in Singapore know how very, very, very blessed they are to have CampVision and Expedition Agape. When I share about EA to Malaysians, they all go "Wow! That's so great! It's a wonderful opportunity!" etc. etc. Some have already said they want to help out :>... it's just so inspirational, and they want to be part of it.

6 months of EA = 6 months of love. It's enough to change a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment