Monday, January 10, 2011

The God Who Sees

God, be my Vindicator today... Be the One who sees. Nobody else can see the sorrows, the times of grief, the struggles, but You. And You, just You are enough. Knowing that You know, is enough.

I can go through the trials if You go with me, but I can't go alone. I can live my utmost for Your highest if You are with me, but I can't do it alone.

You be my Vindicator, Lord. You are the God who sees! Surely You know. And I... I can carry on with You, knowing You care and You will carry me when I can't go on. Surely You are my faithful God, forever.

Thank You, Lord
For the trials that come my way
In that way I can grow each day
As I let You lead
And I thank You, Lord
For the patience those trials bring
In that process of growing
I can learn to care

But it goes against the way
I am to put my human nature down
And let the Spirit take control of all I do
'Cause when those trials come
My human nature shouts the thing to do
And God's soft prompting
Can be easily ignored

And I thank You, Lord
for the victory that growing brings
In surrender of everything
Life is so worth while
And I thank You, Lord
That when everything's put in place
In front I can see Your face
And it's there You belong

A friend asked me yesterday, "Who are your close friends?" The true answer, God, is that You are the closest Friend I ever had or will ever have - because You are the only One who hears the voice without words and sees the heart without the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment