Tuesday, January 11, 2011

WOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh WOW!!!!!!

I felt so happy today, I didn't know why... it was just the joy that volunteering brings, and knowing that God loves me, my friends and extended family love me... and just knowing that I'm living in this beautiful country called Malaysia and having a job to go to.... just little things made me feel so, so happy.

And this morning, I opened Facebook and...

WOW!!!!!!!!!

One of the things I idly thought about when I was thinking about EA Malaysia was that I wanted to make it fun for the youths by having them kayak down the river in Sarawak... then they would have more chance to see other tribes in Sarawak rather than just being based in one place.

And Chew, one of the Cybercare volunteers, has come up with Kayaking For Humanity!!! She has initiated an Expedition doing kayaking down the rivers of Sarawak and community service down the river!!

She knows about EA Malaysia as she offered to submit my proposal to Ministry of Youth and Sports for me. But she had no idea about the kayaking idea and that our ideas were the same.

I am so so so so so so so so so beyond excited!!!!! Thank you God!!!!!!

(Joanne and Rebecca, I am SO booking you gals for Expedition Agape Malaysia!!)

1 comment:

  1. Oooh this sounds exciting! Can't wait to hear more about it when we meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete