Monday, February 14, 2011

Shammah means... Always With Us

The past couple of weeks, I've been quietly worrying about the mounting costs of CampVision Malaysia - both Expedition Agape and Journey Continues.

A lot of my time is spent figuring out how much each different activity costs, and I was heavy-hearted at the thought that I'd have to inform the almost-40 youths who have applied to join CampVision Singapore 2011 that I can only bring a maximum of 15.... and even then, the costs are exorbitant!

This morning, Sarine called up very excited and happy to share that a company had looked through the list of activities that Cybercare had at the moment and... expressed interest in sponsoring CampVision Malaysia!

Oh wow! Just imagining in my head the person pointing down the list of activities (okay, okay.... there are only two - either the UTAR internship OR CampVision Malaysia - in Cybercare!) and choosing CampVision Malaysia.

Even if they don't sponsor us in the end, it is enough to remember God will provide whatever we need and He will shower His favour on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment