Thursday, March 3, 2011

:>

Hurrah for FB! Good to be back in touch with one of my boys. When I first met XY, I kept staring at him because he looked exactly like my boy C. Funnier yet, he behaved EXACTLY like C! It was uncanny!

And I missed C ... Missed him since he left our program after being expelled from RH. We kept in touch for a while, but then I lost contact.

And I can't help feeling sad... I can tell that L isn't doing good since she lost the scholarship. I don't think the College knows the hell she has gone through in life, or they would give her the scholarship with two hands... well, maybe they might have. I don't know. I'm just praying she is wise in this situation and doesn't do anything ...

God, my two hands are lifted up to You in prayer every day... So many youths you have brought me to, and all I can do somedays is bring them before Your throne in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment