Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Too many things...

What a day...

L FB's to say she didn't get the scholarship after all...

FB'ing with another youth about some problems he's going thru...

FB'ing with J and sharing about AFESIP and CampVision... And she shares back about Coast2Coast and a possible tie-up with CV...

Picnic with the Penan emailed back to say they are definitely interested in working with us on the Expedition...

Mercy Malaysia comes back with a contact in Sarawak...

FB'ing Chee Wah on transport details for EA M'sia and SMS'ing my cousin for costs of building a computer lab...

Long, long emails with Serene as she guides me thru the steps to creating an Expedition and as we share the dream on bringing EA further to more youths...

I called Encik Dzul from RACTAR to find out why he hasn't replied to my email queries yet and his wife informs me RACTAR was broken into and he was beaten up...

Rescheduling CV M'sia meeting time and updating the CV and EA M'sia team...

And somewhere in-between, working!!

My life is crazy... but full of miracles everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment