Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Along the way

So much I don't get....
Lots to improve...
Tired.

Sometimes sad, weary, cranky... Sometimes exhilarated, happy, excited... Never numb anymore :>

Being in LP is like seeing life played out... Not life itself, but just our lives... My life. With added joy and moments of exhilaration when you reach peaks that you never thought possible...

At the same time, I'll not easily forget sobs that I've never reached before as I reached breaking point...

At the moment, I feel... disillusioned. Not with AW or LP... maybe... life? And isn't it strange that at the moment I feel disillusioned, I also look up to other people in a new way?

I had a funny yearning to listen to the song by John Lennon this morning - 'Imagine'. There are phrases there that strike a chord in my heart.

Sometimes, I wonder - let go of the innocence and hope, or cling on tight, have faith and believe?

No comments:

Post a Comment