Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tough time

Going through a tough time just now...

I decided to postpone my Masters in Counselling... I couldn't cope with the added pressure and physical tiredness. Unfortunately, Help Uni replied to say they would forfeit the RM5,500 that I paid!! That was so damn expensive it left me gasping for breath. The only way I can stay with my decision is not to think about it... If I do, I'll tell myself I'm crazy and jump back into the grind.

There is so much on my mind... There are some major issues at work that I'm worried about. They can only be handled.

There is senior-ing...

There is Agape Vision... We shed the name and logo CampVision after Suan and I had a talk about it. Thank God for Samantha and Avis at this time that we can share the load... But we had a breakdown last month and this month and it was a scramble to fix it.

Then there is Expedition AGAPE. By hook or by crook, this project MUST go on. We've got the Dana Belia funding for it, and there is a time frame. We're not ready to proceed and I'm worried.

I honestly want to take a break from all other activities. But there are commitments that I want to honour no matter what.

Maybe there ARE limits to how much I can give before I run dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment