Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hate

The hating never ends.... Shocked and horrified at the stones that are being thrown at CHC and my pastors... It literally makes me sick to the stomach.

Last weekend, I was with a group of committed, strong, loving people who believe in making a difference and who actually take action to see the world become a better place as people hope once again.

Why can't the world be this way?

I asked myself on my board, "Why should I care?". I have no answer for that... I only know that I do, and so do a lot of people. God bless us who do, for the world is cruel!

P.S. I think it's just me >.< Why must I ALWAYS be on the controversial side? Why can't I for once just be mainstream? Why must I always root for the underdog and the persecuted and the unpopular? >.< Dear Lord Almighty, why on earth am I me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment