Thursday, July 12, 2012

Change of plan

Help Uni just confirmed that I can't join the Sept semester :(... The subjects require me to have had other classes first. I'll have to start in January 2013.

I'm sure it'll work out for the best in the end... God ALWAYS has a plan. But yesterday and today I was thinking, especially as I looked at the other AW seniors... I gave up so much to do senioring in terms of time, energy, resources, heart... It took so much out of me, and the results absolutely STANK.

And looking back, Was it worth it at all? Was it worth it to have given up so much when it was a rough journey for me and a worse journey for my small group? I feel as if I've failed them miserably... They didn't grow as much, gain as much, as those in the other small groups. Not to mention the two that I lost...

I went into LP senioring just because I wanted the LPs to have an amazing journey like I did... but that didn't happen... The opposite did. So... what was it all for?

I often say that I have no regrets in my life. All journeys in the end showed themselves to be 'worth it'. But frankly, if I could turn back time, I would... To the time and day I said 'yes' to senioring, and change it to a 'no'.

I am so sorry, Team.

1 comment: