Monday, July 30, 2012

Finally set up!

We've received our official approval to set up Agape Vision as a society :> I'm so happy and relieved! It's been quite a ride and quite a long journey from the time we first dreamt of doing this, back in 2010, all the way to today.

This year has been such a wonderfully 'cushioned' year because of the Dana Belia funding... No need to worry about fund-raising and finances... And thanks to our terrible 'stinge-ing' habits, we've got extra left over to continue our program for quite a while!

You know something... one of the things that has held me back from going full-force with my dreams of expanding the work I do with setting up a counselling centre for abused kids, and setting up centres all over the world for rescuing youths is finance.

But I just realised today as I was doing my work that actually, I'm in the perfect place for that. I CAN viably earn quite a bit that I can then channel to the work that I do.

I always thought it had to be 'one or the other', but it doesn't have to be, does it? I CAN do both!

And by doing so, I'll solve the biggest worry I had for both the set up and the continuous funding. Also, I've realised that my work puts me ina  perfect position to discover who is generous in the corporate world *grin*.

I guess God does have a great and perfect plan - He knew exactly what He was doing when He placed me where I am... It's just that I'm sometimes so bone-headedly determined, I forget He has a bigger plan and it doesn't need any improvement :) ... Just the faith to walk in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment