Thursday, September 20, 2012

Miracle birthday

Had an amazing birthday celebration... because my mom and bro came to celebrate with me :> And my sis invited my auntie's family to come too! It's been what... since I was 21 or 22 years old the last time we've celebrated my birthday together?

I don't think I could ask for more :>

I had the strangest dream a night before my birthday.... where I dreamt that someone invited me for dinner with her family... And in her dining room, I saw her mother, father and brother smiling at me, waiting for me to sit down. And in my dream I cried, "You're so lucky!"

I had so many birthday wishes, courtesy of FB :> ... 200+. I wish sometimes rather than birthday wishes 'admiring' the work I do, there are closer, funny wishes from friends who can say, 'I know you.'

No comments:

Post a Comment