Friday, December 13, 2013

If I could wish...

... Then I would wish that you could be well again.

I don't know when you started not being well. I think you've not been well for as long as I could remember, but things were better last time. Yesterday you said, "Somebody is tapping the phone! They want to listen because I'm so important!" in that voice that veers on crazy that scares me.

I changed the subject as quick as I could. I did that a lot my last trip with you. I've learnt to navigate the route to speak about other subjects when the familiar rants come up of how someone is trying to kill you, someone else is trying to harm you...

I wish you could get well, but I don't know what to do. And I don't know if it's possible that you'll ever be.

But just now, what we have... It's good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment